The best way to create an iTunes chart-topper is by emulating one. In this course, you'll be cloning the popular game, Crossy Road as you learn the best game development practices to create your own hit. Dive into obtaining your iOS developer license, create a game in Unity3D with minimal code, then use your newfound skills towards any future game development projects.
- Use Unity3D to create games w/ 6.5 hours of content
- Get your iOS developer license
- Create a game for iOS or Android using minimal code
- Program animations, build a game menu & keep score
- Import artwork into Unity3D & utilize it in the games you develop
- Learn how to publish games to the iTunes App Store
Yohann Taleb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!