In this course you'll cover the creation of a VR experience using 360º photos. You'll start from the ground-up, detailing what 360º photos are, how they're stored, and what you need to do to prepare them for use in Unity. You'll also delve into a discussion around UI in virtual reality.
- Access 9 lectures & 2.5 hours of content 24/7
- Work w/ 360º photos in Unity
- Discover the importance of Spatial UI
- Compare diegetic & non-diegetic UI
- Perform gaze interactions like clicking & hovering
- Build reusable UI components
Software developer and founder of ZENVA, since 2012, Pablo Farias Navarro has been teaching online how to create games, apps and websites to over 200,000 students through the Udemy and Zenva Academy platforms, and created content for companies such as Amazon and Intel.
Pablo is a member of the Intel Innovator Program in the Asia Pacific, and has run live programming workshops in San Francisco, Brisbane and Bangalore. He holds a Master in Information Technology (Management) degree from the University of Queensland (Australia) and a Master of Science in Engineering degree from the Catholic University of Chile.