The principles of developing mobile apps can be applied across operating systems. That's why this developing for iOS 8 course is so important. Using Swift, the official native language for all iOS and Mac apps, you'll build 14 apps for iOS 8 while applying skills you can use for other iOS systems as well. There's no better way to breaking into the lucrative field of iOS development than by actually building apps, wouldn't you agree?
- Access 350 lectures & 31 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to connect w/ third party APIs like Facebook & other social media platforms
- Understand NSURLSession for API Integration
- Create beautiful interfaces using Apple's App Storyboard
- Design responsive interfaces for various iOS device screen sizes
- Discover Core Data & its applications within the Apple system
- Learn about developing for Apple's HealthKit
- Implement & work with in-app analytics to better understand application usability & growth
Eliot Arntz regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also taught the inaugural class for Coalition for Queens which focused on increasing diversity in iOS development. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.
In his free time he works as a contractor for startups focusing on agile development.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here