What's the point of learning how to build apps for iOS if you can't get them on the Apple Store? Sure, you're a big, bad iOS developer now, but even Einstein had trouble reading. What we mean to say is, it might sound simple, but there's no harm in learning how to do it right.
- Access 22 lectures & 1 hour of content 24/7
- Cover the full process of bringing an app to the Apple Store
- Create & download certificates & provisioning profiles
- Learn how to upload the build to iTunes Connect
- Understand the App Store Check List
Eliot Arntz regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also taught the inaugural class for Coalition for Queens which focused on increasing diversity in iOS development. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.
In his free time he works as a contractor for startups focusing on agile development.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here