To release an app to the public through the Apple Store, you're going to need a strong understanding of Core Data, the object graph and persistence framework that allows a device to efficiently manage locally stored data. Through creating your own Core Data stack, you'll gain an understanding of how to manage data models and relationships while picking up some new Swift Language features. This is an essential course to help you start monetizing your app in the Apple marketplace.
- Access 209 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Customize your Core Data stack & understand how it is used in building production apps
- Review & practice advanced Swift Language features
- Learn the best practices for handling errors
- Build complex data structures w/ relationships
- Optimize a project w/ NSFetchedResultsController
Eliot Arntz regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also taught the inaugural class for Coalition for Queens which focused on increasing diversity in iOS development. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.
In his free time he works as a contractor for startups focusing on agile development.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here