As Apple continues to diversify the sizes and layouts of their devices, it has become vital for iOS developers to understand the Auto Layout library. Auto Layout is dynamic and responsive, allowing apps to work seamlessly across different platforms. If you want to build competitive apps for iOS, this is the course for you.
- Access 130 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Master Auto Layout in XCode's storyboard for dynamic layouts
- Learn iOS 9's brand new UIStackView class
- Cover historical layouts & NSLayoutConstraints for iOS 9
- Delve into Content Hugging, Compression Resistance & Constraint Equality
- Work w/ VFL's syntax to quickly construct constraints
Eliot Arntz regularly teaches iOS development classes and workshops at General Assembly and guest lectures for companies and development boot camps around NYC. He also taught the inaugural class for Coalition for Queens which focused on increasing diversity in iOS development. He also coaches students in a one-on-one environment with a focus on transitioning to full time development. Eliot cofounded and organizes the iOS Office Hours meetup NYC.
In his free time he works as a contractor for startups focusing on agile development.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here