Android is the world's most installed mobile platform and Google is investing heavily to build on that distinction. As it extends into wearables, cameras, and many other devices, now is the perfect time to learn how to develop for Android and cash in on this growth phase. In this course, you'll gain the skills you need to begin a lucrative career in Android development by building 10 apps with varying functions.
- Access 59 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Introduce yourself to the Android native application, Gradle projects & incorporating Junit tests to projects' source code
- Learn the Maven build tool & Spring Framework
- Discover the Google Maps Android API v2 & Google Play services
- Incorporate SQLite & write simple Object Relational mapping in native Java & SQL
- Access the Parse API to configure the Parse user service
- Set up complex fragment views using the Android Supportv4 library
- Create bitmaps w/ Android's Drawables types
- Understand how to set up & access the YouTube API, and manage YouTube streams/objects
- Discover the Sherlock extension of the Android Supportv4 library
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
Website - www.eduonix.com
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!