This course will teach you the essentials of crafting engaging games for Apple TV that pit player against player. You'll learn to configure multi-player gameplay modes, external controllers, the physics of your game world, and more, rounding out your game development skill set to create games certain to engross players again and again.
- Develop player vs player tvOS games w/ 6 hours of content
- Master the fundamentals of tvOS app development
- Add 1-Player & 2-Player gameplay modes
- Configure external controllers w/ tvOS
- Detect physics collisions, create a bullet class, animate explosions, etc.
- Build out your game development skill set
Justin Dike is the founder of CartoonSmart, one of the Internet's first video training websites. He is a long-time illustrator and animator, focusing mostly on Adobe Flash, and experienced programmer with Swift, Sprite Kit, Actionscript 3, Objective C and Cocos2d. For CartoonSmart, he has recorded hundreds of hours of video tutorials, and recently published his first full length book, titled iOS Programming with Xcode and Cocos2d. Justin has also developed many iOS games, including a side scrolling game engine.