Do you struggle to come up with new concepts that surprise your partners and competitors? Are you stuck in the idea stage of a business, unsure of which possibilities will lead to something truly revolutionary? Or do you already have a great idea, but aren't sure when's the right time to take action? If any of that sounds like your life, you need One Month Innovation. In just 30 days, you'll learn the skills necessary to create meaningful, impactful, and, yes, innovative business ideas.
- Access 32 lectures & 1.5 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to generate, examine, & evaluate ideas
- Analyze the scope, demands, & knowledge conditions of your industry
- Understand how to evaluate different ideas & choose the right one for your business
- Discover techniques for managing data flow & information overload
- Build a framework for disruptive business in just four weeks
Rahaf Harfoush is a digital anthropologist, idea hunter, and New York Times bestselling author - and that's not even half of her credentials! A true thought pioneer, Rahaf has broken more molds than most business leaders have ever encountered, and she has perfected the science of ideation.