This book is an updated version of Learning ServiceNow that will cover the ServiceNow platform's new and updated features. It will show you how to put important ServiceNow features to work in the real world while introducing key concepts via examples of managing and automating IT services. It'll help you build a solid foundation of knowledge and demonstrate how to implement and configure modules within ServiceNow effectively. We'll show you how to configure and administer your instance and then move on to building strong user interfaces and creating powerful workflows.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 388 pages
- Learn the new & updated features of the ServiceNow platform
- Put important ServiceNow features to work in the real world
- Effectively implement & configure modules within ServiceNow
- Build strong user interfaces & create powerful workflows
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
4.0/5 Instructor Rating:
★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Tim Woodruff is a ServiceNow architect and developer who has spent his entire adult life working in IT systems and development, with over a decade of experience in both. Tim has written several books on ServiceNow, and runs a ServiceNow development blog called SN Pro Tips.