Delve into CouchDB and MongoDB, two Web-based open source databases that allow users to manage large quantities of data. In these two courses, you'll not only learn how to use these particular databases, but also gain a crucial understanding of database management principles applicable to other programs.
- Understand the general concepts underlying NoSQL systems
- Dive into the CouchDB & MongoDB open source databases
- Design databases to make your data easily accessible and manipulable
- Get an overview of Big Data principles
- Master various data aggregation techniques
- Create Web apps using Node.js & MongoDB
- Work w/ JSON documents to import, manipulate & display data
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content on the web! Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it’s used in the professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from mobility to web to enterprise to database and server administration. For more details on the courses and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!