Developed by Facebook, Flux is a still-new application architecture used for building client-side web apps. It features a one-way data flow, which ensures app data update paths are explicit and understandable. As a result, tracing changes during Flux development is simpler, and identifying bugs to fix much easier. You'll dive into key principles underlying Flux development, gaining a brand-new skill set that will help you build scalable, single-page apps more effectively than before.
- Build apps using the Flux architecture w/ 6.5 hours of content
- Understand the fundamentals of how Flux works
- Utilize Flux's simple data flow, semantically descriptive actions & more
- Set up your programming environment & utilize Flux tools
- Master Flux components: action creators, dispatchers & stores
- Use Flux in conjunction w/ the React UI library
- Effectively develop scalable web apps
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!