Apache Spark is a fast cluster computing framework used for large scale data processing. This in-depth course provides an introduction to this amazing technology, and will teach you to use Apache Spark for complex big data projects. Follow along as the expert instructor lays the foundation for big data and parallel computing.
- Learn to build Apache Spark applications w/ 16 lectures & 4 hours of content
- Understand Machine Learning & Graph X
- Configure & use Apache Spark for big data projects
- Build streaming applications
- Study Yarn Cluster & Mesos Cluster
- Learn to set up HortonWorks VM
- Get introduction to Spark Scala API
- Execute Apache Spark tasks
- Write Spark applications for visualization, machine learning & streaming SQL
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!