Swift is a powerful language used to develop apps for iPhone, iPad, and OS X. Throughout this course, you'll use Swift 2 to write short programs within Xcode 7, Apple's Integrated Development Environment. By the end you'll be ready to take on tougher programming challenges and learn to develop full applications for Apple devices.
- Access 41 lectures & 5 hours of content 24/7
- Cover the various parts of the Xcode interface & how to use them
- Learn the variables, constants, & the various basic data types in Swift
- Create collections using arrays, sets & dictionaries
- Explore Swift function syntax & object-oriented code
- Discover enumerations, structures & classes
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989.
We're very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to our community of learners.
Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years we've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000.