Consider C the programming equivalent of a French mother sauce. Just as chefs can create countless derivatives from a humble Bechamel, so too can developers easily master scores of languages upon learning C. This course will walk you through technical concepts such as loops, strings, and more, allowing you to conquer C and build a wide variety of apps and programs in no time at all.
- Master C programming w/ 12 hours of content
- Master language constructs: if/else & case statements, while & for loops, etc.
- Familiarize yourself w/ functions, arrays & strings
- Understand basic principles important to general programming
- Craft a strong foundation for other languages: Objective-C, PHP & more
Loonycorn is comprised of two individuals—Janani Ravi and Vitthal Srinivasan—who have honed their respective tech expertise at Google and Flipkart. The duo graduated from Stanford University and believes it has distilled the instruction of complicated tech concepts into funny, practical, engaging courses, and is excited to be sharing its content with eager students.