Charge your clients more by creating WordPress websites that meet their requirements. This course will teach you to use the Genesis theme framework on the WordPress platform to easily create entirely future-proof, perfectly optimized and responsive websites. This course shows you everything – from the basics to fairly advanced HTML and CSS tweaking of the child theme.
- Access 45 lectures & 4.5 hours of content 24/7
- Establish a WordPress website on a platform's server (both the manual & "one-click" methods)
- Create a custom "Under Construction" page to display during online development
- Set up the logo & top navigation menu w/ drop-downs & a blog on its own separate page
- Create a social media profile link widget & understand widgets in general
- Add content & images to the website's pages
- Create & style sidebar widgets
- Make a contact page w/ a contact form
Rob Cubbon has over 20 years' experience in graphic design, web design, and marketing. He has run his own business since 2005. He is an Amazon best-selling author of seven books, best-selling online course instructor, and, above all, is here to help you succeed in business. Being your own boss is an incredibly liberating experience, but it can be difficult as well. There never seems to be enough time for what we want to do. Rob is driven to help people experience the positive side of entrepreneurship, not the negative.