The KitKat 4.4 OS for Android is polished, immersive, and packed with a ton of amazing features. Learning KitKat is a great first step for any budding Android coder, and allows devs to build interactive apps for the consumer experience. This course will introduce SQLite, basic animation, the OpenGL-ES 3D library, and more programming essentials needed to code for KitKat 4.4. By the end of this course, there will be very little that can be done to an Android device that you don't know something about.
- Access 86 lectures & 11 hours of content
- Discover the Model-View-Controller design pattern & how it applies to Android apps
- Use SQLite to create databases, model data in an app's classes & provide data to controls
- Understand active & passive controls, and user interaction tools
- Explore audio & video capabilities, and the supported file formats/file storage
- Introduce yourself to OpenGL-ES
- Learn the essentials of debugging & preparing for deployment to the Google Play store
The EDUmobile Academy was founded in 2008 as a bootstrapped initiative of Vishal Lamba, who has been actively involved in the technology space since 1989. They're very passionate about creating courses that have world class standards, and providing heroic support to our community of learners. Every course is created by USA based, technologically qualified mentors, having an absolutely clear diction and command over spoken English. Over the years we've provided guidance and training to a developer community of over 80,000. For more details on this course or instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!