C Programming Language Refresher
47 Lessons (5h)
- Introduction: What is our goal in this project?
- Task-1 of the project: Generation of 10 random numbers and storing them in files
- Task-2 of the project: Creation of linked list
- Task-3 of the project: Text file reading, String processing, Memory allocation
- Task-4 of the project: Sorting linked list in ascending order based on numbers
- Task-5 of the project: Sorting linked list in descending order based on strings
- Command-line arguments
- Compiling the code using gcc compiler
- Where do you want to go from here?
Reinforce Your Knowledge of C & Apply It to Real World Problems
Gayatri TR is a coder and researcher, has several years of experience in coding in C for a wide range of projects encompassing device drivers, embedded systems, natural language and speech applications, algorithms & data structures, and much more.
Apart from these, she has deep interest in several other diverse fields like electronic circuits, compiler design, computational linguistics, machine learning, Samskrutam, music, philosophy, and the list goes on..
Gayatri comes with a very strong academic and industrial background with international exposure. She hopes to bring a positive change in the lives of each and every one of her students by sharing her knowledge and wisdom gained through her years of experience.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.