Start here if you're serious about mastering all things 3D pixel art and game development. This hands-on course will walk you through creating game art with 3D Voxel, then integrating your art using Unity3D. You'll follow instructions on replicating the hugely popular game, Minecraft, and by course's end will have taken your game development skills up a major notch.
- Clone Minecraft using your own art w/ 4.5 hours of content
- Use the 3D Voxel art editor to craft 3D pixel art
- Create characters such as Spiderman, Ironman, Wonder Woman & more
- Render intricate body parts like heads, necks, feet & more
- Animate your characters walking, jumping, flipping & more
- Integrate your 3D art w/ Unity3D
- Master advanced 3D modeling techniques
Yohann Taleb is a leading expert in mobile game programming, app flipping and reskinning. Besides owning over 100 apps in the Apple and Android app, Yohann has helped dozens of students publish apps that have topped the iTunes Store leaderboards and been covered by publications like WIRED. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!